Let me start off by stating that's it is the student who makes their education and not the school.Charter College is a convenient private college to help those pursuing their education and everyone deserves one.

With that said, schools should be an inviting comfortable learning environment. However, recently Charter College has not been that. I have had instructors who have made me see and learn the potential I have and for that I respect them and cherish them, but I have more recently experienced mismanagement, lack of consistency in education, and the most rude display of administrative behavior. It's no secret that the Canyon Country campus is plagued with favoritism, nepotism, and a blatant display of egotistic neurotic behavior by the parade of top management that is getting parade through the school.

No hellos or I am the new administrator BLAH BLAH BLAH.....this negative behavior had trickled down to some of the instructors who are all subjected to this behavior just like the students. I personally can; believe this school can even maintain licensing and credentialing, I wouldn't be surprised if the campus closes or scales back due to their unstructured administrative organizational structure. The school has no plan, how can their educate if they can maintain their management. Stop parading the Napoleons and tacky managers.

Stakeholders and shareholders should reconsider their interest in Charter College.I hate see some if these wonderful instructors leave, but until this college corrects itself, no one should be subjected to this unprofessional environment.

Had an Experience with Canyon Country Charter College?

Comments

Brandi A.

Hello,

We are very concerned about some of the accusations you have made and we are interested in discussing them with you further.We strive to maintain a professional and welcoming environment for our students to learn and succeed in.

Please give us a call at 1.888.426.2807 so that we may discuss your concerns further.

Thanks.